Thursday, April 11, 2013

David Katsunai Lecture


This lecture was held by David Katsunai who assisted in designing the Amazon building in Seattle, WA. My home town is very close to Seattle, I am majoring in interior design and I started to use Amazon so this lecture interested me in more than one aspect. I was very amazed to find out how much of a difference can be created through just a simple change of the interior. I learned a great deal of facts that I can use when I start designing my own projects. It was great to find out that interior designers can have a great impact and that working with all of the other architects and major parts of the building can create the number one most efficient building. It gives me motivation and excitement to start working in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment