Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tessellation ID


The pictures I chose were found randomly by searching my topic but happened to come together very well. As I was manipulating them I was not thinking of how they would connect in the end, which I should be thinking of in the beginning. In the end I believe that the colors came together very well creating a complimentary color harmony. The tessellations shared a common pattern of dots in most of the pictures. I wanted to focus on pictures that had simple designs but still enough interest in each one to have enough strength alone but together create an even better picture. I was able to create the tessellations easily but there are some white spaces that did appear within some of the connections. I am now able to cut a picture but keep the important parts of it. My skills in Photoshop and InDesign increased greatly through this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment