Thursday, February 21, 2013

Palouse Sketch PSD


I chose this image to work on because I was drawn to the large space that was taken up by the landscape and the colors popped out to me. I believed that I would be able to represent the texture of the farmland while still using techniques that I preferred. I put great detail into the landscape because it took up most of the picture and had a very vibrant color that I wanted to focus on. It was difficult for me to use the layers because there was a point where I go lost on which objects were on which layer. I spent a large amount of time focused on the landscape which in my opinion caused the architectural aspects to lack detail. I stuck with a specific tool that I was very familiar with which gave the best textural characteristics but limited me as well. I think that overall my picture came out very successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment